I have been consulting at this place for four days now and I think the manager wants to hire me. I mean, he straight up asked me if I was looking for a full time job. And that was two days ago. Today, after I explained something to him, he was all, “man, I could sure use someone like you around all the time.” Send me your positive vibes guys. This company is bad ass and its bike riding distance from my house. I look out the window from my desk and see people chilling and shopping in Downtown Santa Monica. It has that young internet company vibe that makes for such a chill work environment. They popped champagne at 10AM today after a big announcement! There’s vodka and chocolate in the kitchen! Okay okay, I’m calm. I’m just gonna stick to my current game plan: keep rocking it until he realizes how much he needs me.
I got this.
Words to keep inside your pocket:
- Quiescent - a quiet, soft-spoken soul.
- Chimerical - merely imaginary; fanciful.
- Susurrus - a whispering or rustling sound.
- Raconteur - one who excels in story-telling.
- Clinquant - glittering; tinsel-like.
- Aubade - a song greeting the dawn.
- Ephemeral - lasting a very short time.
- Sempiternal - everlasting; eternal.
- Euphonious - pleasing; sweet in sound.
- Billet-doux - a love letter.
- Redamancy - act of loving in return.